The school accepts application forms for admission from the month of January for the session to begin in April each year. Admissions are granted subject to the availability of seats and solely at the discretion of the school management.
Applications will be put on a waiting list if there are no vacancies till the release of final list of admitted candidates. Mere submission of the application form should not be construed as granting of admission.
The authority reserves the right to decide the class in which the child is to be admitted. The school management can revise the fees and other charges at the beginning of the new academic session. Fee and other charges once paid are not refunded on any account either in full or in part.
For re-admission, the arrears of fee with other dues and re-admission fee shall be paid.
- Admissions are granted purely on merit, irrespective of class, creed or community.
- Minimum Age at the time of admission – Playgroup 2 ½ + and Nursery 3 +.
- The Registration cum Admission Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the office along with the prescribed fee.
- After a scrutiny of the application form, the school will fix a meeting with the child and the parents on a mutually convenient date.
- The child will also be required to undergo an assessment process to ascertain his/her level of proficiency and acceptability at SDA. This test is applicable from class K.G. onwards.
- After a successful assessment and meeting with the head of the institution, the school will grant admission within 48 working hours as soon as the fulfillment of all other formalities done by the parent.
- In case the parent does not make the payment within 48 hours, the registration fee will stand forfeited and the admission may stand cancelled.
- At the time of reporting to the school for the first time, parents are required to contact the school office.
- Admission of the student is renewed every year depending upon the overall performance, work and behaviour of the student.
- The prescribed form for renewal of admission is to be completed and returned to the office while applying for renewal of admission.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school, in original
- Birth Certificate ( Attested copy ).
- Two copies of the recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Latest progress report card of the previous school attended.
- In case of Inter-State Transfers, the transfer certificate should be countersigned by the District Education Officer of the State.
I. The school session begins from April and ends, in March every year.
II. The school does not allow any private tuition to be taken by the teaching staff.